So here is what we do know for our 2021 LCTC program:
- Estimated dates (6 weeks): 6/14-7/23
- Will be Tuesday and Thursday evenings (6pm-7:20pm)
- Local youth meets are still not guaranteed to happen.
- AAU has been hosting some meets around the country (so this may be a possibility for kids that want to travel a bit to compete)
- Registration is now open.
- Located at Logan High School
La Crosse Track Club's (LCTC) status for the Summer of 2021:
Traditionally, the club has been a stand alone entity designed for kids ages 5-18 to come and practice and learn more about track in the Summer. Heading into 2020, the River City Running Club (RCRC), La Crosse's local running club since the 1980s, and the La Crosse Track Club put plans in place to merge these two groups that have a common goal... To improve our community through running and overall physical activity.
So now as we enter 2021, we hope that this merger, along with a bit of hope for the future, we can hit the ground running... (Pun intended)